The Scientific program consists of plenary and parallel sessions talks for five days during the period of July 23-27, 2018.
The first four days, plenary sessions will take place in the morning and parallel sessons in the afternoon. The last day will consist of plenary sessions.
Information about the speakers and parallel session conveners will be updated in due course.
To be announced
The parallel sessions will include the following topics:
- Cosmology and Gravitational Waves
- Electroweak, Top and Higgs Physics
- Precision Calculations and MC tools
- BSM aspects of Flavour and Neutrino Physics
- Dark Matter, Astroparticle Physics
- Formal Field Theory and Strings
- Supersymmetry: Models, Phenomenology and Experimental Results
- Alternatives to Supersymmetry